it's the funny things

that get you through the day...


after a late night discussion about the tiring chore of cleaning up after an elderly cat that was having problems making her business IN her litter box (around and nearby do not qualify as IN), my dear friend Sylvia sent me the image below - she claimed it was what her cat had managed to do overnight! oh dear kitty!!





and earlier my studio mate and I dicussed the possibilites of balloons as symbols of cheer... works for me! if feeling down and low - just utter BALLOONS (a little loud would be good - and for extra added effect you can end it like a question: Balloons?? as though you aren't quite sure you are ready to be cheered) - I wonder what other words might hold this power.... something to ponder while drifting to sleep....

Comments

Popular Posts